Step by step information for using our Registration Gateway Online Registration System:
- Go to registration.millburn.org to create a Registration Gateway account, and enter your child’s and family information online, in advance of the on-site verification that will take place with the registrar at the Education Center.
- A checklist at the end of the process will alert you to the documents/information required to complete your registration.
- Please email the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org. The registrar will guide you in options for submitting your documentation electronically, provide you with an outline of next steps and answer any of your questions.
For questions please email the Registrar at email@example.com
Required Documents for verification/registration:
- Official, original birth certificate must be shown.
- Two proofs of residency are required:
- Primary -- Homeowners: one of current mortgage statement, current municipal tax statement or deed
- Primary -- Renters: current lease
- Secondary -- one current (last 45 days) utility bill, or other legal mail addressed to your name at your Millburn/Short Hills address.
- If you have just moved to a new address in town we will accept a confirmation of utilities as a temporary secondary proof of residency until you receive a utility bill. For example, a JCP&L service start date e-mail (usually emailed by utility company as an appointment confirmation at the time you call to set up services).
- Current immunization record is also required (Required Health Forms Packet)
- Transcripts/report cards are required for placement at the middle and high school, and requested by the elementary schools.
- Special circumstances may require additional documentation:
- If Parents/Guardians live at more than one residence, regardless of which parent has legal custody, court documentation of the custody agreement must be supplied.
- If Legal Guardian, court documentation of guardianship is required.
- Affidavits required for registrants living with Millburn homeowners, renters, no lease, etc. Please contact registrar for specific forms.
The district reserves the right to conduct periodic residency checks as further verification that a family resides in Millburn Township.